PROFILE: Vitomir Dobrev (38)
189/81, barber-surgeon of the Doomed Dawn
- SD 88 (9): Met Fardeen and become friends afterwards
- SD 90 (11): Sailed with Fardeen on a merchant ship as their doctors
- SD 92 (13):
- Was separated from Fardeen by accident
- Unwillingly, became a doctor of a slave ship
- SD 93 (14): Lost his left ear from eavesdropping
- SD 100 (21):
- The slave ship was attack by a pirate ship, Aodh-Aoibheann of the Bloody Voyager
- Joined the Bloody Voyager
- SD 109 (30):
- Met Ryan
- Met Eliyah
- SD 110 (31): Met Johan Carols
- SD 112 (33):
- The Bloody Voyager sank down
- Took a long break from sailing
- SD 113 (34):
- Met Iggy
- Cured Iggy of his illness
- Was held captive on the Doomed Dawn
- Healed Killian Reed
- Joined the Doomed Dawn
- SD 115 (36):
- Got the scars on both sides of his face
- Met Diabound, and cured him afterwards
- 11, SD 117 (38):
- Confronted w/ crews from the Leviathan (Gillian, Vasco Meltem)
- Met Gaius
- Helped Fardeen joining the crew
- Met the new crews of the Doomed Dawn
- Picked up his cello which has been kept for him in a brothel
- Recruited Euile as a doctor's assistant, and somewhat Eugene as an overall helper
- 12, SD 117 (38)
- Learnt of Vasco Meltem's identity
- Captain Dreya: He is the one I decided to follow, and I'll do so 'till the end.
    [4.1]      [9.1] [9.2]
- Iggy: He is a wise guy. He rarely gets in trouble- getting wounds, also. I heed to his commands as well.
    
- Guillaume: He often says my complains are those of a mother. Then he shouldn't wander off running around, getting wounds like a child.
     
- Rowan: We share tastes in music. Other than that, he's the merry one, while I'm the grumpy one of the Doomed Dawn.
   [3.1]     [7.1]
- Killian: It seems like he enjoys making fun of me and my awful sense of direction. Anyhow, he is a jerk who barely rest- a jerk who keeps slumping over the beds in my sick bay. I should scold him more.
      [6.1]   
- Xavi: Oh how fun it was to scold him..
 [1.1] [1.2] 
- Brown: I rarely see him around the sick bay. I'd like to conclude him as a healthy young man.
  [2.1]
- Euile: I expect much from him. Furthermore, I'll have to teach him any arts of healing I possess from now on.
    [4.1]
- Diabound: I spend a good amount of time scolding him about his health. Soon he won't see me as a doctor- but as a scold-er instead.
- Xanoz: It's quite hard to read his facial expression. I don't really know what he intends to do when I'm around him. But he actually seems like a nice person, helping me and stuff.
- Oriana: He's the scrawny one, running around loudly. I should try drugging him, making him muscular.
- Roswell: I often meet him during the night. He seems like a slacker who enjoys getting on other people's nerves.
- Eugene: He will be a regular at sick bay soon..
  [2.1]  
- Gisli: I met him only once or twice, and we hadn't talk much, as he was busy stuffing breads into his mouth..
- Shamoy: We conversed over stuff in the past, and I saw my younger self staring back from his eyes.
- Fardeen: One of my oldest friend who's still alive. We have known each other since childhood, and I appreciated it, being his friend.
   
- Ghoul: Someone. Lecture him about sanitary. Please.
- [Leviathan] Gillian: "Should you bare fangs at my crewmates' necks, I'll bare mine. Should it be poison in your hands, mine will bear antidote."
- [Leviathan] Meltem: So he said he was a wanderer. Like hell I'll take that.
- [Galanthus] Ryan: A boy I met long ago. Had fun teasing him.
- [Blue Viper] Valentine: We shared a meal. I don't really know who he was though.
- [Blue Viper] Gaius: I met him in a bar, where our bet came to a draw.
- [Blue Viper] Johan: Someone I met long ago.
- [Navi] Leona: Someone shady I met on a port.
- [Navi] Eliyah: N/A
ca. SD 114: Joined the Doomed Dawn
11, SD 117: Confronted w/ crew from the Galanthus (Gillian, Vasco Meltem)
11, SD 117: Picked up his cello which has been kept for him in a brothel
- 11, SD 117: Recruited Euile as a doctor's assistant